Google Analytics Consultant Services
What is Google Analytics?
Google Analytics is the best analytical system on the internet today. No other system comes close to it. Since web analytic tools have been launched Google Analytics are now a key online marketing tool for businesses. Web Analytics is the process of analysing the behaviour of visitors to a website. Google Analytics can help you get to know your users as it can tell you where they are coming from, who they are and how they use your website.
78% of Irish sites use Google Analytics. This backs up the fact that Google Analytics is a must for all websites and it is widely used. Every website in the world should have an Analytics account for their website such as Google Analytics as it is a free tool and provides valuable data to help inform the business what people are doing on their site.
From analysing a company’s website using Google Analytics I can provide clients all the important information they need to know about their customers and therefore build personas on who their customers are. It is vital to know what consumers are doing and how they behave when they are on your website.
Here is an overview of some of the benefits of using Google Analytics:
- Free of charge: Although Google Analytics is a free tool it still offers just as much or even more functionality in comparison to other tools you would pay for.
- Find out how your visitors locate to your website: Other than the core set of keywords that you are optimising your website for, you will also be able to find out what other keywords your visitors use in order to find your website.
- You are able to identify which pages and links on your site are being clicked on the most: You will be able to know which are the popular pages and links, and measure whether your optimisation campaign is directing the traffic to the correct pages of your website.
- You can segment your visitors: You will be able to know how many new visitors that your search engine optimisation campaign brings to your website. You can segment your analytic result by new/returning visitors, geography and referral sources including social media channels.
- You are able to fine tune your website: With this analytic report, you will be able to fine tune your website and carryout new development on any page that is not converting well. Hence, improve whatever webpage is getting low traffic and a high bounce rate. As a result, it will bring you more customers.
As a Google Analytics Consultant, SD Marketing will provide you with all the necessary data you need by monitoring how people behave on your site by using Google Analytics. A Google Analytics Consultant in Clare you can trust!